- NASM Personal Training Certification (2019)
- SGX, Spartan Coaching Certification (2018)
- AAS, Sports Management Degree (Herkimer, SUNY 2018)
- 1st Degree Senior Black Belt in Kenpo Karate (2016)
- USSF National "F" License, Coaching Certification (2016)
"My main areas of expertise are in Soccer and Fitness Coaching. Along with soccer and fitness, I am also an Ultra Endurance athlete. I compete in events that challenge and push the mind and body to its limits. Many events last between 8 and 12 hours, and range from distances of 30-40 miles. I use my training experience from these events to help push each athlete I work with to their fullest potential and help them reach their personal goals. The road to greatness is never an easy one, but a phrase I use often with my current clients is, "Those who say they can, and those who say they can't, are both usually correct."